SPONSOR THE FUTURE
Join a growing list of top organizations supporting the BIT Foundation
current sponsors include
49 Chapters in 9 countries
Programs & Initiatives
80% of all sponsorship dollars and donations flow directly to BIT Foundation member focused programs.
Thank you to Blacks in Technology for giving me the chance to participate in the AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification Challenge. Just posted my badge in my profile! This shall be the first of many!
- Michelle B.
Technical Training & Certifications
- Udacity (Product Management, Digital Marketing, Cloud DevOps)
- CompTIA (A+, Network+ Security+)
- The Linux Foundation (Linux Foundations, Kubernetes, Node.js, Hyperledger)
- Google Professional Certificates
- A Cloud Guru (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Services, Kubernetes, Linux)
- Axelos (ITIL 4, PRINCE2)
- Star Dot Engineering (Cisco CCNA)
- Michael Management (SAP)
- BrainStation (Digital Marketing, UX Design, Web Development, Data Science)
- Facebook (Digital Marketing)
- Apprenti (Cloud Operations Specialist, Network Security Administrator, CRM/CMS Developer, Software, Developer or Software Analyst, Cybersecurity Analyst, Systems Administrator, Technical Sales Specialist, Data Center Technician/ IT Support, Network Operations Developer [DevOps], IT Business Analyst)
- Microsoft Leap (Business Program Management, Customer Service, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics, Software Engineering, Software Support, Technical Program Management, UX Design)
- Multiverse (Data Science, Digital Marketing, Software Engineering, Project Management)
- Converge (1-1 Mentorship)
- Outco (Interview Prep)
- Breakline (Soft Skills Training)
Communities In Need
- First Tech Fund (BIT NYC Chapter)
- PCs for People (Heavily discounted hardware and broadband)
Simplify your diversity and recruitment efforts
Don’t struggle to find qualified diverse talent.
Over 50% of BIT members are experienced technologists actively seeking work or open to new opportunities.
Virtual, In Person & Hybrid Events
Sponsor local in person events and global virtual events to an engaged audience for your message.